Sunday, November 1, 2015


Happy Birthday Elder Unsworth

November 1, 2015

The elder's got even with the sister missionaries.  The sister's took the elder's bikes apart and the elder's put the bike on the balcony.
Sister's not too excited about the revenge.
Nic loves that he gets to do service for members.  They were farmers this week digging up potatoes.

Elder Calhoun took  Nic to a nice dinner for his birthday.

The sisters decorated Nic's bike and wrapped his companions bike.
I think they did a great job on his bike.
They even did his helmet.  They went all out!
Sporting his birthday helmet.
Halloween fun at the church

Mickey and the Joker
Everyone had tried to open it.  Nic did his magic and opened it right up.  He still has it!




This week has been a great week!  I have felt so much love from

everyone around me.  I had my birthday and I had so many people tell
me happy birthday.  So many friends and Family from America and so
many people from Japan!  I love all my friends from around the world!
My Birthday was a very great day!  I woke up and read a card that my
family sent me and it brought me so much joy!  It was a pug dressed up
like Darth Vader and when you opened it, dogs barked the Imperial
march.  It was a way cool card!  I loved it!  I love my family so
much.  I also got a package which had a bunch of candies and goodies
in it.  I then went and helped a ward member with her garden.  She had
us go to her friends house to help him with some cleaning up that he
had to do in his yard.  It is always nice helping people.  When we
were done cleaning the guys yard, we were going to give him a Book of
Mormon, but he was no where to be found.  He disappeared!  We were
bummed out because we really wanted to give him one.   As I was
walking around the guys yard, I found a Nintendo 64 still in its box!
I wanted it so bad!!!!  But Elder Calhoun wouldn't let me take it!
Again, I was bummed out.  It was my birthday for heavens sake!  I
should have taken it! hahaha   But after that we went to the ward
members house and did some gardening.  We helped her harvest her
potatoes!  It was so much fun.  I love doing service.  After that,
Elder Calhoun took me out for my Birthday lunch.  We went to an all
you can eat buffet and he paid for it!  He is so nice!  I love him so
much, he is an amazing companion!  After we ate pretty much the whole
restaurant, we decided it was time to go back and plan for the rest of
the week.  As we were leaving the restaurant I saw a crane machine.  I
knew that I could win it.  So I put in a dollar.... nothing....  So I
put in another dollar..... nothing.....  Finally, I knew I could do it
on my third try!  So I put in another dollar and I won!!!!  It was a
birthday miracle!  No one ever wins those things!  I won a plush
Stitch doll.  It is so cool and I love Disney!  After we were done
with planning, we walked outside of the church and the sisters had
decorated my bike and put candy all over it.  It was so sweet!  They
Suran wrapped Elder Calhoun's bike. It was so funny! hahaha  They
are so sweet to me, they are the best.  When we were done with
cleaning up our bikes, we only had 20 minutes to get home.  We are
talking about a 35-45 minute bike ride here.  Well with a lot of
effort and some miracle work, we got home in 19 minutes on our bike!
We were not late and we got home on time!  It was another birthday
miracle!  Although when I walked in the door, I literally fell on the
ground and died because I was so tired.  Overall, I had an amazing
birthday.  Everyone sent me so much love.  I have the best friends and
family in the whole world!  I love you all so much!
That was probably the biggest thing that happened to me this week.  I
got so many emails from friends and family.  You all are so amazing.
Thank you for all your love and support!  I love hearing from you all
and I wish you the best!  I cant wait to hear from you again!  Know
that you all are in my prayers.  It sounds like everything back at
home is same old same old.  Take care and talk to you all next week!



Elder Unsworth









No comments:

Post a Comment