Sunday, November 22, 2015


You're A Good Missionary
 Elder Unsworth
November 22, 2015




One of the missionary's drew this for Nic.  He had to give a talk on happiness and he decided to use the song "Happiness".  
Dinner with ward members.  Nic had a great time talking and getting to know these wonderful people.
  He loves this ward!
 Well hello everyone!  This week has been a great week!  I got my

transfer calls today and I am staying in Kasukabe for one more
Transfer!  I am staying with Elder Calhoun and we are going to see
some miracles!  We are going to work hard and improve in the Gospel
and in our Japanese skills.  Here is to another transfer!
This week we got three new investigators!  Two of them were from a
ward member who refered them to use and anther one was from a family
who has a less active son and his friend was interested in the church.
The two referals were a great lesson.  Nakazawa Kyodai came and sat in
with us for the lessons and he is amazing!  He would clarify things
that didnt make sense and he would pretty much be our translator if we
said something that didnt make sence.  He is an amazing ward member!
The less active member and his friend was a pretty cool miracle.  So I
went and played basketball with them this week and afterward I showed
them a video about Jesus Christ.  They loved it!  I shared my
testimony and then invited them to church.  They said they would try
to come.
Well on Sunday they both showed up!  I was so happy!!  The less active
kid hadn't been to church for years! I was so happy to see him their
and it was the friends first time!  After sacrament meeting we talked
and they said they really enjoyed it and that they will try to come
again next week.  We also tutored the boy a bit with his homework
because he said he needed some help.  Man if you thought math was hard
in English.  Try doing story problems in Japanese!  I had no idea what
was going on!  Luckily we had a member there with us so we let him
teach! haha  But overall, I am really excited to work with these two
men this next transfer.  It is going to be really fun and I have a
feeling he is going to be our Christmas Miracle!  He is an amazing boy
and he loves church!
I am so happy that I get to stay in Kasukabe for one more transfer.  I
am looking forward to working with the members and building a better
relationship with them.  This area is so awesome and I love it so
much!  It is going to be hard when I have to leave.  But luckily I can
stay one more transfer!
Thank you all for your wonderful love and support I hope to hear from
you again!  Take care and let me know how you are doing!
My mom has been posting some pictures of my on facebook and on my
blog.  Her name is Diane Unsworth if you are not friends with her.
And the blog is  nicsmission.blogspot.com   If you have some time, go
check it out and leave a like or a comment and say a favorite memory
or share a photo of us together! :)  I think that would be really fun!
 I love you all so much!  Let me know in your next letter if you share
something!  My mom will also be posting my pictures in the blog spot
so if you want to see this happy missionary having fun, check it out!
I love you all so much! :)  Have an amazing week and eat some Turkey
for me! :)



Elder Unsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment