Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October 7, 2015
One busy missionary

Happy Birthday Nakagawa!!!  A member of the ward that Nic is in.  He and Elder Koyama went over to celebrate it with him. 





Happy Birthday Nakagawa!!!  A member of the ward that Nic is in.  He and Elder Koyama went over to celebrate it with him. 




Elder Unsworth was following too close to his companion and didn't see a pole. Yep he hit it and flew off his bike.  His first words were to me, "I'm ok, and my bike if fine."  I think the pants are toast! 

Wish I could be there to kiss it better!
Temple Day with Elder Koyama.




Tokyo Temple Sign
Downtown Tokyo
Pokemon Center
Heaven on Earth

Nic and Pikachu!


Hanging out after a wonderful day at the temple.
Such a wonderful store!  I am in Heaven!

I am so sorry everyone. This week has been so busy and I had no time
to email this week. I want you all to know that I love you all so
much. I never thought I would have so much love and support from you
all. You all have a special place in my heart. I am so sorry I
couldn't email you this week, I am going to send you all my photos
from the week so you can now what I did. Next week I will do a weekly
email. If you want to know how my week has been, my mother is doing a
blog and I think she is going to update it this week with how my week
was this week. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week.  I
didn't have time to email today because I went to the Tokyo Temple. It
was amazing!  I felt so much peace and so much love. I love the temple
and I love my savior.  I hope you all can go to the temple sometime in
your life. Our church does temple previews before we dedicate them.
That is when you can go through and see what is inside them. I hope
you all can have this experience sometime in your life. The temples
are so beautiful and amazing inside. I love them. I also feel so much
peace and love when I go. I can't wait for the time when I can through
the temple with my family when I get home. Through the temples I am
sealed with my family for all eternity. This brings so much Joy to me.
I love my family so much. Temples, church, families, friends and Jesus
Christ are so important to me. I love them all so much.  Thank you
again for all your love and support.
Talk to you on Monday! :)

Elder Unsworth


No comments:

Post a Comment